Tuesday 2 June 2009

Arrived!

It's Wednesday Morning here now. Me and Lil managed to sleep most of last night, so were hoping that will sort out most of our jetlag! The flights were ok, although we felt like zombies most of the time! Flying into NZ was really beautiful, so green and the shapes are amazing, Essex is sooo flat!

We're at Lil's Dads now, in a little town called Ashburton, about an hour from Christchurch where we flew into. It's really nice here, can see mountains out of the window, theres about 6 acres of land and they have sheep! The whole house is heated by a log fire and there's no bin man, it's a really quiet little town. All the houses we've seen so far are mostly bungalows and they look a little bit like Amercian country houses.

I think we're off to see Mount Hutt today which should be good, I'll try and get some photos up as soon as possible.

I had to buy an NZ simcard so the Aussie number i gave out wont work for a month (until I get to Aus)! So my NZ number is: +64211783640 if you need me.

H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment